Mesej seorang ibu di Amerika

For this one, I'm still confused whether this is a poem or a short essay. I hope you like it anyway. ❤

I'm an old woman. I live in a small tranquility village. I live without children. I live without life companion. My life is fullfilled with devoting to God, making some cookies and sewing a jumper. In the evening, I walk around the garden, I talk with beautiful flowers. I look into the blue sky, shape of V flying flamingo and sunset.
. .
O' God,
I owe you a thousand appologies,
I defy you.
O' God,
I miss my children,
Please call them home.
.
.
I have two daughters and one son. They are working at a busy and an ugly city. I met my children in 1950 for the last time. Today, I live without my children in 1979. Means it's almost 29 years. I count the days to meet death. I wish I could meet my children before I die. I could kiss and hug them wholeheartedly, so that I will leave this world peacefully.

Your lovely mother, ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CURRENT MOOD