C.I.N.T.A

This is my first poem I wrote in 2017 entitled "C.I.N.T.A" or love. I hope you like it. ❤
.
A bright pink rose blown the fragrance of loving,
A peril of thorns accustomed to guts,

Admitting love needed loyalty.

A cluster of stars,
An infinite galaxy,
Shining, sparkling so brightly to answer the wishes of mankind.
Will I be happy?
Thinking about the hipocrisy of human.
Thinking about the disloyalty of human.
Will I be happy?

I am not Romeo to throw pebbles; bring you into my heart.
You are not Juliet begging me; bring you into my heart.
All this love,
Oh..I hate love,
Love kills me,
Suicide.

However I hope this fantasy,
It becomes a reality,
Like Alice in the Wonderland,
Loyalty of muskeeters,
Save her life,
Protect her from danger.

Admitting love needed loyalty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CURRENT MOOD

Mesej seorang ibu di Amerika