CURRENT MOOD

Second poem entitled "Current mood". For your information, I write the poem to express emotion. So, this poem was written when I was terribly dissapointed with someone. I hope you like it. ❤
.

~ current mood ~
.
Dying rose
.
Darkness of sky
.
.
Why the bloomed rose is dying?
Why the blue sky is getting darker?
Why there's no chirping of birds?
Why there's no sunlight enlighten life?
Why there's no bright moon shine life?
Why there's no fresh air I can breath?
Why there's no beautiful trees all were logged?
Why disaster comes over and over,
I live in disaster of awful,
Kabhi kushi kabhi gham is a liar,
All days are sadness,
Oh.. Carrie Fisher why didn't you leave the force? "May the force be with you" I owe but "May the darkside be with you" come.
Ohh.. U G L Y  L I F E. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mesej seorang ibu di Amerika