?

Third poem has no title. I hope you like it. ❤
.
I hope it is arvo but it is still dawn.
I can eat delicious nosh at anytime and anywhere.
I hope it is beautiful life today.
I can breath the fresh air, my lung can exchange carbondioxide and oxygen respectively.
I hope it is a love.
I can smile at everytime and anyone.
I hope it is a hope.
I can hope next day will become easier for me and brighter.
I hope it is a loyalty.
I can find how loving does not need loyalty but it is sincereful. I hope it is a cell wall.
I can avoid all unneeded substance to across.
I hope it is equality of gender.
I can treat everybody fairly without prejudice.
I hope it is a success.
I can find the way to success.
I hope all optimistic things.
I can live my life happily.
I hope I can understand a friend.
I can chat, laugh and crazy with them.
But, What I hope all this are bullshit and FUCK.
Nobody care,
Nobody know,
I'm a secret person,
Secret of having bad day and night,
Far from the others.
I hope these will come true someday. 🍃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CURRENT MOOD

Mesej seorang ibu di Amerika