My life

I was born in 1999. It was extremely stony that I had been going throughout my life. I was a Pahangite as I was born there. I was raised in Johor and I was also a Johorean. I had been living without a father since I was 5 years old. I understood how women feel when they are cheated by men as it happened to my madre. She has been going on her life without a man. She raises me and my siblings alone. She lives in rat-race life which is actually bad. But, she's done it for me and my siblings. She graduated her degree studies when I was form four. It must be the tremendously happy day for her to get a degree scroll after going through hardships in studies, while raising her children simultaneously. It is not easy. It happened when an irresponsible guy existed in the world. However, I believe that she never cares of the sadness eventhough if she needs to hide the feeling. I would like to express my thankful and grateful to be able to live in the world with a hero. She's my hero. I love her so much. 😊 I love you madre. Hence, I would like to create a poem as today, is a special day for me. Here it goes:

I wish it had been summer but it was winter.
I wish my life had gone happily but it was the worst.
"Are u okay?"
"Yeah, I'm good."
I have to hide the feelings.
Eventhough if it's the hardest to accept.
Crying is a remedy for sadness.
Hatred is a poison for happiness.
"I'm done."

18th April 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CURRENT MOOD

Mesej seorang ibu di Amerika