I WAS A BIGOT

I was a bigot.
As I opened my eyes. I could hear birds' chirping. I could see beautiful blue sky with a cluster of cloud paints the blue to make it breathtaking.
All that are God's creatures.
I started wondering how it moves around,
Without anyone driving as like human drives a vehicle. It must be ruled by The Greatest in the enormous universe.
All that are God's creatures.
How undescribable the honesty, love and loyalty of these creatures towards their Creator is.
No prejudice.
As I engaged in society.
I just realized I was a bigot. I devoted to religion but not sincerely to God. I devoted to religion but I do not understand how religion works in society. I had terrible views on religious.
As I opened my eyes.
I realized that world is not that harmony and beautiful, if I was a bigot who live on it. I was bad to not live in diversity.
Diversity - tolerance and unity.
I realized my faith is love, tolerance and respect towards all man kind and human beings. Whoever they are, they are human being like me. They live on the same land like I am living too. I realized I was being cruel to others from other religions, races and languages if I was a bigot. I was a bigot who's afraid to live in moderation life. I realized bigotry does not lead me to happiness. I might be seen bad on human's sight but who knows I am the best on God's sight.
I was a bigot.
I owe appology towards my Creator every day and night to forgive my bad deeds.
Bigot is terrible.
Bigot kills society.
What happened to my relatives in Syria?
When bigots attacked the muslim.
What happened to UK?
When bigots attacked the innocent there?
I wonder if that's what were I and others taught?
To kill innocent, To discriminate others who have different livelihood. I know I am weak. I am weak as a slave. I should live without prejudice. I do not want my life is filled with hatred against somebody because of my foolish, bigotry and extremism.
I believe I will not leave the world peacefully without any good deeds I do if I was a bigot.

- Izzanisme 11 April 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CURRENT MOOD

Mesej seorang ibu di Amerika